Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Tool #5

The tools available to us on the internet are really awesome!  I'm so grateful to the people that create these tools and make them available for us to use.  These tools lend themselves wonderfully for instruction.  I can see using Animoto in many ways to enrich a lesson.  For example, it could be as the anticipatory set to get the children's attention.  The Animoto I created could be used to have the children guess where I am based on some of the famous sites.  Of course, for that purpose I would've included a few more recognizable sites.  These were some of my favorite pics.  :o)



I see the Wordle being used in various ways as well.  The students could create a Wordle about something they have learned and give the teacher an opportunity to check for understanding.  Here I describe my dogs and you get an idea of who they are. 

Wordle: My Dogs, My Children

No comments:

Post a Comment